You can help support The Pet Orphanage’s programs and services in a variety of ways:
1. Link your Kroger Plus card to Kroger’s Community Rewards program and identify The Pet Orphanage as your designated non-profit. Go to the Kroger main page to create an account and get started. Have your Kroger Plus card ready. Our organization no. is 80677.
2. Support Pet Orphanage by shopping and saving online! When you shop using the Goodshop.com portal to reach your favorite retail sites, you will have access to thousands of Goodshop deals and coupons. Best of all, for every purchase you make, Goodshop will donate to Pet Orphanage up to 20% of what you spend online – at no extra cost to you! Whether you buy kids’ furnishings at Pottery Barn, vacation deals from Orbitz, or phone plans from Boost Mobile, your online dollars will help our pets in the process. So get started saving money and raising funds by signing up and choosing Pet Orphanage as your cause!
3. Make a direct donation to The Pet Orphanage, a 501(c)3 nonprofit. Call us at 740-380-3002 for more information, or mail a check to: The Pet Orphanage, PO Box 906, Logan, OH 43138, or click on the button below to use your credit card to donate via PayPal.
4. Do you shop at Amazon.com? Start your shopping every time at smile.amazon.com, then every time you shop Amazon will donate to The Pet Orphanage. At no cost to you!
5. Volunteer to help. From working at one of our spay/neuter clinics to fundraising, there are a variety of little jobs that help out in big ways.